i30 Owners Club

Locking/unlocking issues with remote and key 2012 FD SX Diesel wagon

KPnut · 3 · 3177

Offline KPnut

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      NSW
Hi All. Hope someone can help me. My drivers door locks/unlocks with the remote and key. The passenger side doors will only sometimes lock/unlock with remote or key in drivers door. The rear drivers side door hardly ever locks. The same issue occurs when using the door lock on the drivers side controls (next to window lock).
The interior lights are working which I have seen from other threads can indicate an issue.
The indicators flash when the car unlocks but not when it locks.
The internal lock on each individual door can be manually operated and works fine.
The fuse is fine.
If nobody has solution is it possible to get hold of a wiring diagram from somewhere?
Any responses are greatly appreciated.
  • 2012 FDSX 5 Door Wagon, Diesel 1.6lt, Auto, White

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Hi All. Hope someone can help me. My drivers door locks/unlocks with the remote and key. The passenger side doors will only sometimes lock/unlock with remote or key in drivers door. The rear drivers side door hardly ever locks. The same issue occurs when using the door lock on the drivers side controls (next to window lock).
The interior lights are working which I have seen from other threads can indicate an issue.
The indicators flash when the car unlocks but not when it locks.
The internal lock on each individual door can be manually operated and works fine.
The fuse is fine.
If nobody has solution is it possible to get hold of a wiring diagram from somewhere?
Any responses are greatly appreciated.
Replace the defective lock assemblies, problem is most likely internal not the wiring. I've had to replace locks on most of my i30s and the i40
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
As above :goodjob2:
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal